Monday, February 28, 2011

Living Beautifully


Received a copy of this beautiful book from a friend yesterday. A wonderful guide to living green, i am thrilled about it!!!! It is humbling when I slow down enough to realize that this journey is not only about the mechanics of living more eco-friendly, but more importantly the small connections made to good people, life, and all which surrounds us. It fills me with reverence and gratefulness, and in turn inspires me to live beautifully, in harmony with everyone and everything. It has become quite spiritual, actually. My daughter and I recently started to pray together at night and in the morning to thank The Creator for all that we are, have, feel, see.

This book has inspiring images and a variety of innovative ideas to offer the greenworkers in all of us.

Thank you all for your encouragement and validation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment