Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Big Pizza Pie - It's Amore


What could be the most perfect food for my 365 day challenge, but a beautifully rustic, made from scratch, pizza made with all organic ingredients...and FAST. After many trials of many types of pizza crusts, i have found my favorite basic recipe. I made a flatbread pizza for lunch today using this recipe and there was not one complaint....not even from Diva! This pizza crust is a winner in my book! How wonderful will it be when i'm able to post that the sauce and toppings were made from my garden! all i need now is a sustainable home friendly cheese. hmmm...

better check with my friends at MotherEarth News!

....any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. i added herbs de provence (rosemary, lavender, etc) and garlic to the dough tonight. WOAH. Packed a double flavor + immune system boosting punch!

    ReplyDelete